Nevertheless: the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max offers both excellent autonomy and high efficiency. The slightly lower battery life in mobile use compared to the 13 Pro Max costs the new Max valuable points. However, the iPhone 14 Pro Max shows an excellent battery life for this mobile phone class in most applications and with moderate use with almost 65 hours.
Here is a summary of the strengths and weaknesses of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max:
- Excellent overall autonomy, more than 64 hours of moderate use on one charge.
- Long battery life when streaming videos.
- Very good battery life when scrolling in social media apps on the go.
- Overall low battery discharge in normal use.
- Overall comparatively slow loading speed.
- Very low wired charging efficiency.
- Low autonomy when using the camera
Tag: iphone design, iphone 14, apple iphone, iphone release