Even the most modern devices have their pitfalls. So you may need to go to one as well iPhone 14 restart To fall back on. Luckily, Apple has installed several options for this. Here we show you what they are and how you can implement them.
How to restart iPhone 14
iPhone 14 restart using the buttons
The easiest and most used way to restart your iPhone is the simple way using the side buttons. That’s how it’s done:
- Hold the “Volume up”– or “Quieter”button on the left and the side button on the right.
- swipe the “Switch off”-Switch to the right to turn off your device.
- Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the right side button again to boot the iPhone back up.
iPhone 14 restart from settings
If you prefer to go through the settings, you also have the option of doing this:
- I go the “Settings” your device.
- tap “General”.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and go up “Switch off”.
- Drag the swipe switch that appears to the right to turn off the device.
- Wait a few seconds and turn the device back on by pressing and holding the right side button.
Tip: We have rounded up 17 hidden iPhone gestures that can significantly improve your user experience.
AssistiveTouch is a useful feature of iOS that few users actually use know. You can use this to control your iPhone in a targeted manner and, for example, replace pressing the buttons with touch operation. But you can also switch off your device here. For this you have to proceed as follows:
- First open the “Settings” your iPhone.
- go further to “Accessibility” and “Touch”.
- Tap once “Assistive Touch” and flip the switch for the appropriate option.
through the “Assistive Touch”function, a white dot will now appear on your display. If you tap on this, an additional menu will open. Here you can find the points “Device” > “More” and there the option “restart”. Confirm the command and your iPhone 14 will restart.
Force restart iPhone 14
If none of the methods mentioned above are an option, for example because your cell phone is frozen, you can also force your iPhone 14 to restart. It works like this:
- Briefly press the “volume up“-Button.
- Then press briefly “Quieter”-Button.
- Press and hold the right side button.
- Once the Apple logo appears, you can release the button.
- Your device will now restart.
A notice: An iPhone 14 restart can fix some small problems. But certain errors in the iPhone 14, such as camera shakes or charging problems, can only be fixed by Apple. So if your device still doesn’t work properly, only Apple Support can help.
Source: howtogeek.com, own research
War has been raging in Ukraine since February 24, 2022. Here you can help those affected.
The links marked “Advertisement” are so-called affiliate links. The linked offers do not come from the publisher. If you click on such an affiliate link and make a purchase via this link, FUNKE Digital GmbH will receive a commission from the relevant online shop. For you as a user, the price does not change, there are no additional costs for you. The income contributes to being able to offer you high-quality, entertaining journalism free of charge.
Tag: iphone design, iphone 14, apple iphone, iphone release