Surf the best 5G network with iPhone 14
Bring your previous phone number from your old provider with you and after activating the SIM card send the word “Bonus” to 22234 and you will receive a 100 euro exchange bonus on top of that.
Save a whopping 601 euros with the Saturn bundle
The identical bundle of iPhone 14 with 128 gigabytes and the “Magenta Mobil M” tariff with 20 gigabytes of 5G volume is also available directly from Telekom. However, you pay a whopping EUR 600.91 more over the contract period of two years: EUR 2,008.70 instead of EUR 1,407.79 (already minus the switching bonus). This is mainly due to the 20 euros higher basic fee, but the one-time payment for the mobile phone is also higher. At Telekom, there is currently no change bonus for taking your phone number with you.
The tariff details at a glance:
- Cell Phone: Apple iPhone 14 128GB
- One-time device price: 29 euros
- Tariff: freenet Telekom Magenta Mobil M 5G with smartphone 10
- Network: Telekom incl. 5G/LTE with up to 300/100 Mbps (download/upload)
- Data volume: 20 gigabytes per month
- Phone calls/SMS: Flat rate
- Minimum contract term: 24 months
- Basic fee: 59.95 euros per month
- Connection price: 39.99 euros
- Delivery: 2 to 3 working days
Find the best cell phone plans
Assessment: iPhone 14 with 5G tariff in the D1 network
The iPhone 14 is one of the best smartphones on the market, the Telekom network – also with 5G support – offers the best reception and the fastest surfing speed. The current Saturn package also satisfies extremely demanding users. The fact that it is around 600 euros cheaper than directly from Telekom with the same performance makes it a real low-price tip. The deal is available over the Black Friday days or while stocks last.
Even more (tariff) deals on Black Friday
Tag: iphone design, iphone 14, apple iphone, iphone release