If you want to protect your iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max but are looking for a case that is not too bulky, take a look at the new Nomad Super Slim Case (Amazon link). This is extra thin, only 0.6 millimeters thick and made from 50 percent recycled materials. The semi-transparent, matte cases are now available in black and white for all iPhone 14 models.
The custom-fit case fits the iPhone perfectly, offers easy access to all ports and is compatible with wireless charging. Due to the thinness of the case, the iPhone’s MagSafe compatibility is maintained, but the magnetic force is slightly reduced.
At a glance
- Extra thin iPhone case to protect against scratches
- The form factor and appearance of the iPhone are optimally preserved
- Only 0.6 millimeters thick
- Scratch-resistant material made from 50 percent recycled materials
- Semi-transparent with a matte finish
- Sleek and supple, yet grippy and resilient
- Raised camera ring
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Due to the slim thickness of the protective case, the MagSafe compatibility of the iPhone is retained. However, the magnetic force is slightly reduced, so it is recommended not to use the case in combination with a MagSafe car holder.
- Available now from Amazon for all iPhone 14 models in black and white at a price of EUR 26.95 each.
NOMAD Super Slim Case iPhone 14 White
- EXTRA THIN: The case is only 0.6 millimeters thin, lies particularly smooth and slim in the hand and is still easy to grip and resistant.
- MATERIAL: Scratch-resistant material made from 50 percent recycled materials. Color white
Tag: iphone design, iphone 14, apple iphone, iphone release